A memorable journey from the “City of Sails” - to the verdant pastures of the Waikato region– to the thermal wonderlands of Rotorua and to Volcanic terrain of Taupo……..
READ ARTICLE (12 Mb)
Ms Vonda Nepia
86 Fourth Ave
Woodhill, 0110, WHANGAREI
Ph: 09 430 8706
29 November 2013
Dear Bruce and Winnie
On behalf of my family I would like to thank you for our homestay experience. We found your hospitality to be very warm and welcoming. We particularly enjoyed the following:-
· High standard of cleanliness of all facilities (inside and outside), bedding and towels.
· Heating from the open fire place warmed the entire house allowing us to relax.
· Breakfast each morning was plentiful. Cooked and served to motel standards.
· Hospitality and conversation was friendly and interesting.
· Chauffeured transport in a luxurious modern vehicle.
· Genuinely encouraged to use internet, guitar, read books & play music.
Bruce and Winnie, overall your homestay experience felt like we were staying with FAMILY!
Once again thank you to you both and wish you all the best for future endeavours.
Vonda Nepia & Whanau
Desc: To experience the best Galapagos diving choose DivEncounters.